About Me

Hello I'm lyn Clark from the good old south Yorkshire town of Barnsley welcome to my blog.I am married and have one beautiful daughter Katie age 4 bless her tiny cotton socks,katie is tiny for her age only 3lb 14 when she was born.Katie as Down's syndrome and is the love of my life.I love making cards and colouring using my promarkers.I will add loads of pictures of the beautiful Katie and a few of my cards.

Thursday 8 August 2013

The Cupboard Trilogy Challenges # 14 Monochrome

Good evening friends as always I am late posting my DT card for the cupboard Trilogy challenge. This month is ~ 14 monochrome. I hope you can come along and join us.
These are the cards I entered. Hoping you like them
Here is were you can join in
 http://thecupboardtrilogychallenges.blogspot.co.uk/
looking forward to seeing your creations xx




2 comments:

Kate M said...

3 super cards Lyn but my favourite is the heaxagon one!! Love it!!
xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards Lyn, I love the top one, but they are all gorgeous, xxxx