About Me

Hello I'm lyn Clark from the good old south Yorkshire town of Barnsley welcome to my blog.I am married and have one beautiful daughter Katie age 4 bless her tiny cotton socks,katie is tiny for her age only 3lb 14 when she was born.Katie as Down's syndrome and is the love of my life.I love making cards and colouring using my promarkers.I will add loads of pictures of the beautiful Katie and a few of my cards.

Monday 17 February 2014

the Cupboard Trilogy Challenge #19 ' Love'

Hi everyone it's a while since I blogged. I made some thing a little different for this challenge as it was also my mums Ruby Anniversary. Here is what I made. Mum loved it and I must say I was pleased with the result also a card to match. Thank for stopping by if your reading this.
I hope you are all safe and well in this nasty weather we have been having. 
Big hugs xxx
Check out the Challenge here 




1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hi Lyn, what a fab heart and card, such a lovely shabby feel to them but wow, I'm blown away with the doily card below. It's stunning.
Thanks for the comments on my works and the kindness in your words. Hope all is well for you and of course the gorgeous Katy
X Michelle