About Me

Hello I'm lyn Clark from the good old south Yorkshire town of Barnsley welcome to my blog.I am married and have one beautiful daughter Katie age 4 bless her tiny cotton socks,katie is tiny for her age only 3lb 14 when she was born.Katie as Down's syndrome and is the love of my life.I love making cards and colouring using my promarkers.I will add loads of pictures of the beautiful Katie and a few of my cards.

Tuesday 8 October 2013

The Cupboard Trilogy Challenge # 16 Halloween Autumn Fall

Hi everyone this is my DT Card for The Cupboard trilogy Challenges # 16
Halloween / Autumn Fall.
I did slightly Halloween this year as I opted for the Autumn last year. 
I used stampin  up Hello Doily and serene silhouettes a little different but I,m quite happy with the results.
It would be great if you could come and join us this month and show us your creations.
please join us here http://thecupboardtrilogychallenges.blogspot.co.uk/


Sorry  pictures is  a bit in your face but not sure how to change it.
All comments are appreciated and will be returned with a visit to your blog. 

thanks for popping by in advance xxx
http://thecupboardtrilogychallenges.blogspot.co.uk/

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You don't need to change it Lyn its fabulous i love how you have created the web

Kate M said...

Super card Lyn - don't change anything - it's fine!!
xx

Unknown said...

Stunning image and the colour is wonderful.Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Bloggers Network Facebook page hugs Tania (DT) xx

Chris said...

Hi Lyn, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/