About Me

Hello I'm lyn Clark from the good old south Yorkshire town of Barnsley welcome to my blog.I am married and have one beautiful daughter Katie age 4 bless her tiny cotton socks,katie is tiny for her age only 3lb 14 when she was born.Katie as Down's syndrome and is the love of my life.I love making cards and colouring using my promarkers.I will add loads of pictures of the beautiful Katie and a few of my cards.

Sunday 9 June 2013

Using those Stampin up scraps

Good evening friends I hope you have all had a lovely weekend lets hope this lovely weather continues
.Here is a card I made a few weels or so ago inspired from pinterest as all my cards seem to be of late. All you need for this card are a few strips of paper a border punch a few hand made flowers a bit or ribbon or lace and a sentiment stamp or a peel off ..I punch flower shapes from all my scrap paper or tiny butterflys from the tinyest of scraps.This is one of my favorite styles of card at the moment and my favorite types of colours.I hope you like it too.


Products uses are
Stampin up papers dsp and card stock.Stampin up products can be ordered from my friend
Kate martin Here
the flowers are made using Stampin up various scalloped circle punches
the leaves are a memory box die
 and the border punch is Ek sucess
 sentiment stamp also stampin up
Lace from stash

10 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Hi Lyn, this is fabulous, love the colour combination and the beautiful lace and flowers.

Hugs
Linda xxx

The Scrapbook Lady UK said...

very nice! jenx

Barbara said...

Lyn, this is such a pretty card....I love the effect that the strips of patterned paper give xx

Unknown said...

Am loving the colours.and the design of your card
P x

Kate M said...

Fabulous card Lyn - your choice of papers is excellent!!
xx

Antoinette/Cultivate Life in Joy said...

It is so pretty Lynn..I love it.

Jan said...

Love this xx Jan

l00pyscraftcreations said...

Lyn, thanks for entering over at Kraftyhands, hun, but I dont know which card I am looking at as the challenge entry as you havent linked to it or mentioned that its entered in the challenge?

Linda Simpson said...

Hi Lyn, thank you for entering your beautiful card into our Kraftyhands challenge. Unfortunately it doesn't meet with our challenge which is no squares allowed. We do hope that you will enter our future challenges.

Hugs xxx
Linda
Blog Administrator

Gwyneth said...

I do like how the colours work together. A simple layout of background pieces that's built a very elegant card.