About Me

Hello I'm lyn Clark from the good old south Yorkshire town of Barnsley welcome to my blog.I am married and have one beautiful daughter Katie age 4 bless her tiny cotton socks,katie is tiny for her age only 3lb 14 when she was born.Katie as Down's syndrome and is the love of my life.I love making cards and colouring using my promarkers.I will add loads of pictures of the beautiful Katie and a few of my cards.

Monday 21 May 2012

Jack and Alice lotv

Good morning my crafty friends I hope you are all well on this dull morning. I have used Lilli of theValley.All flowers are handmade.The image Coloured with promarkers.
The image on this card reminds me of my grandparents Jack and Alice.A little story. My grandad had a scooter in the 60,s one day my nan was on the back and a policeman pulled them  you wern,t supposed to have some one one the back in those days.any way police says what's your name sir and grandad said jack policeman says no such name as jack you must be John, gramps said who went up the hill with Jill then. My grandad was christened jack. They both got a big fine and there was even a write up in the local news paper.so from this story I named the card Jack and Alice. Hope you like it .
Thanks for stopping by xx

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges  http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/challenge-117

http://deliciousdoodleschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/challenge-19-try-something-new.html





25 comments:

craftygranny said...

That's beautiful lyn. love the colours and love the story. lol.

Trisha x

Jan said...

Adorable card Love the image xx Jan

Marie said...

I love that this card has a story behind it. Fantastic colours and only the second time I have seen that adorable image. I like your flower at the bottom too. Please come and join my facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/sheffieldcrafters/ it says Sheffield but it takes in much of the surrounding area as well xx

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous, I love the papers and your flowers are brilliant.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Kate M said...

This is a great card Lyn and I love the story behind it!! I'll tell you a little story of my own in a similar vein next time I see you.
Kate
xx

Chris said...

Beautiful card I love the colours. Chris xx

Crafting Chris said...

Absolutely adorable Lyne and I love the story too! Chris (Kate's sis-in-law!) xx

Vee Cassidy said...

a fabulous card, great image and I love the story!! Vee xx

Vee Cassidy said...

sorry I messed up my last comment, lyn. I was saying I loved your card, the image and your story was great too. Vee xx perhaps you could delete my earlier one? xx

Tine said...

Hi Lyn. Fab image and pretty card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck.
Tine :)

Zoe Dibavar said...

Fantastic design and great colours very cheerful xxx

Becky said...

How cute is this, the LOTV image is adorable and the layout is fab.
Becky xx

ddazzled71 said...

This is so sweet, I love the beautiful shade of pink and the adorable image which you have colored beautifully.

Sylvia Anderson said...

Such a pretty card, lovely colours x

Im just me - Marleen said...

beautiful and love the image xxx

Purple mad Alison said...

Awwww, what a lovely story and such a cute card! Love it!!
HUgs Alison x x

Unknown said...

Beautiful hun and those flowers are stunning as for the story I think that it is a great xx

Cazro said...

It's so nice having a lovely story along with your lovely card. Thanks for sharing with us at Fat Pages with Attitude. Caz

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous Lyn, love the colours and everything on your card... no wonder this image reminds you of your dad :D .. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck.

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really gorgeous, I love the sweet image and your colouring is fantastic
Lindsay xx

Sammylou said...

An adorable card made even better by the story xXx

SharonCallisCrafts said...

Fantastic card, love the layout and colours x

SharonCallisCrafts said...

Fantastic card, love the layout and colours x

jane stillman said...

gorgeous card with a fab story x

Antoinette/Cultivate Life in Joy said...

What a precious card..i love the design layout. the precious little flower in the bottom corner, the lace..the coloring...oooo...yeah the whole card..adorable