About Me

Hello I'm lyn Clark from the good old south Yorkshire town of Barnsley welcome to my blog.I am married and have one beautiful daughter Katie age 4 bless her tiny cotton socks,katie is tiny for her age only 3lb 14 when she was born.Katie as Down's syndrome and is the love of my life.I love making cards and colouring using my promarkers.I will add loads of pictures of the beautiful Katie and a few of my cards.

Friday 27 April 2012

Lilli of the valley katie and jack



hey friends another LOTV card not the best picture does not do it justice. I was quite proud of it.I need flowers that sit more flat these are some my mum gave me that I cut down they were meant more for flower arranging than cards.Any way all you crafters have a supa D Dupa weekend Quote from Barney the Dinosaur Katie,s favourite.

I was going to add photo of me and my friend of 39 40 year that was just like this image.I will add it later so I have substituted for this which is similar but friends kids and friends are friends hugs from katie and jack xx


5 comments:

Tina said...

awwww how cute is this , love the colour scheme you have used hun and the flowers , lace and ribbon works a treat . xxx

Sylvia Anderson said...

Katie & Jack are beautiful... i love the vibrant colours x

Kate M said...

It5's beautiful Lyn and you are right the picture doesn't do it justice.
Love the kids piccie too!!

Kate
x

Linda Simpson said...

A really beautiful card! I loving the soft colours you have used. Katie and Jack look so cute.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is stunning love the colour choices too gorgeous work, what a sweet photo too, huggles Pops x x x