About Me

Hello I'm lyn Clark from the good old south Yorkshire town of Barnsley welcome to my blog.I am married and have one beautiful daughter Katie age 4 bless her tiny cotton socks,katie is tiny for her age only 3lb 14 when she was born.Katie as Down's syndrome and is the love of my life.I love making cards and colouring using my promarkers.I will add loads of pictures of the beautiful Katie and a few of my cards.

Tuesday 17 January 2012

Challenge #117 - Clean & Simple w/Mo Image


happy New year everyone.My first card of the year and my first ever digi image bought from Mo's Digital Pencil Too.
I would like to enter it in The  Challenge #117 - Clean & Simple w/Mo Image
Hope you like it xx

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Orange is one of my fav colours, and I have to agree with your freind on fb, wide ribbons look fab on the cards. I'll have to steal your idea of making the card before you colour the image! Might save me a bit of time.
This is a fantastic card, and I hope you get your mojo back and join in all the other challenges xxxxx

lyn clark said...

thank you lucinda I love ribbon and lace I have loads.I found when I coloured image first I take forever to find a maching paper.thank you for stopping by and for all your help xx

Michelle said...

It's fab lyn she looks as cheekie as Katie!
x Michelle

lyn clark said...

thank you Michelle thats why I like it x

Pam said...

Beautiful card Lyn, I love the colours you used & that shade of the orange ribbon is gorgeous x

lyn clark said...

Hi Pam thanks for dropping by thanks for the lovely comments x

Grá O'Neill said...

Beautiful card, the colours are just fab :)