About Me

Hello I'm lyn Clark from the good old south Yorkshire town of Barnsley welcome to my blog.I am married and have one beautiful daughter Katie age 4 bless her tiny cotton socks,katie is tiny for her age only 3lb 14 when she was born.Katie as Down's syndrome and is the love of my life.I love making cards and colouring using my promarkers.I will add loads of pictures of the beautiful Katie and a few of my cards.

Tuesday 11 October 2011

my entry to a friendly challenge Ribbons and buttons


A background stamp i've had forever and never used coloured with promarkers.The tag at the bottom is a stamp with matching punch from stampin up.flat backs ebay the happy birthday stamp is from  a local company in Barnsley they are on create and craft quite often..I think the card would have looked better if I had mounted the largest paper its from the Anita's range on another matt..Time for bed byes now so catch me later ha ha as its only me following me if you follow.me not nite night me..

No comments: